Advertisement

Advertisement

iOS 12.4 Beta 3 - What's New

hi everyone Aaron here for ZolloTech and today Apple released iOS12.4 developer beta 3 this is out to developers and maybe out to public beta testers by the time your watching this or later in the day or the following day it just depends and this one came in at two hundred and seventy nine point five megabytes on my iPhone XS max and it can vary depending on which device your on now let’s take a look at the build number you can see the build is sixteen G five zero three eight D and this particular build actually has one small change but let’s talk about the actual storage size since I did a beforehand after screenshots


 so if I go into photos prior to installing the iOS update I had thirty nine point five gigabytes used when it comes to system storage I was using fifteen point six seven gigabytes let’s take a look at the actual storage now so well go to iphone storage and you’ll see it’s a using little bit more and this goes up and down as its installing and then kind of optimizes everything in the background let’s wait for it to load and well take closer look so as you can see system storage is seventeen point zero five gigabytes on my iPhone XS Max and this can go up or down depending on what you’re doing but I just kind of wanted to give it as a reference as it seems that iOS over time has actually gone down and using the amount of system storage I don’t know if there was a bug or they fixed it along the way but it’s just something to know now they did update the



 modem firmware numbers on the devices so you should have a new remote um firmware number and I have noticed that iOS has been better especially with twelve point three point one and it seems like they really fixed it with that version I’ve been running that on an eight plus but this is my XR which I have my sim card in right now so I switch around a little bit and it seems to be better I have not had any disconnects with Wi-Fi which is great even though it says full signal data is working much better and hopefully it continues to get even better with this particular update now aside from the new modem firmware they actually updated one icon and this may hint to iOS 13 and were not sure but the feedback iconic a little bit different you’ll see its more rectangular here so its little more oblong it’s in a slight change we don’t know if this is maybe hint 



towards iOS 13 and it’s hard to say but iOS 13 is not that far off in fact it’s in less than a week now so on iOS or on June 3rd will see iOS 13 will see beta 1 so that will be available to developers but not public beta testers usually for about a month and then the final release will come out in September now other than that there is nothing more new that I was able to find in this particular update normally with these updates you can assume threes bug fixes and tweaks in the background and that about it normally they don’t do a whole lot more but I can say that it seems super fasts everything is nice and fast as far as scrolling I haven’t had any freezes in settings at all and you’ll see its very smooth and I can show you that with the Geek bench numbers they seem to be much more consistent and I’ll show you that in a moment now as far as battery is concerned battery does take a few days to measure for sure depending on which device your on but it will take a few days to know for sure what the battery is like but we’ll wait for it to load here and with beta 2 it was pretty



 good these are the best numbers but five hours and three minutes with about 40% battery life left 30% left so I’m getting through the day no problem with these particular betas thankfully and iOS 12 point for beta 3 should be no different but we’ll see in a few days with the follow-up now Apple did release an iPod Touch today and that probably what twelve point three point one was about it may have had some things in there for that but I just wanted to show you even on older devices scrolling is nice and fast everything’s nice and smooth and I have seen in forums so far that this particular beta seems to be very fast for most people some people were saying it’s not that much faster but I’m seeing it even on older devices be incredibly fast and 



when we’re talking about other devices I don’t see anything new with the iPad but I expect big changes with iOS 13 on the eye now let’s take a look at the Geek bench scores because I think they’ve become more consistent so on my iPhone XS Max you’ll see I scored four thousand eight hundred and twenty-nine for single core and eleven thousand two hundred and eighty nine from multi-core let’s take a look at the history and it seems to have improved for single core but not so much for multi-core but that means its staying fast but what I found is on all of these devices it was actually very good so let me show you that on the far left we have the iPad pro 10.5 in the middle at the top we have the iPhone 6s plus below that we have the iPhone se tithe right of that we have an iPhone XR and then to the right of that is headphone XS Max so that should give you an idea or a reference to what you should be getting and again I said its quite consistent and these numbers usually go up after you use it for a few hours so this is a pretty good sign sot hats it for iOS 12 point 4 beta 3 let me know what you think in the comments below of course Ill link this wallpaper in the description as I always do if you haven’t subscribed already please subscribe and like if you enjoyed the video as always thanks for watching this is Aaron I’ll see you next time.

                                                                 Please watch the Video

            

iOS 12.4 Beta 3 - What's New iOS 12.4 Beta 3 - What's New Reviewed by Rom SAMSUNG on 6/04/2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Advertisement

Powered by Blogger.