Advertisement

Advertisement

iPhone XR - I keep going back to it

hi everyone Aaron here for ZolloTech and this is my iPhone XR this is a phone I keep coming back to over and over and I wanted to talk about why since a lot of people say it’s an inferior phone and I just have to disagree at this point with that now the first thing has to do with battery life this phone gets really good battery life and in fact you’ll see here I had about 6 hours and 10 minutes of screen on time the other day and 40 minutes


 of screen off time with about 20to 30% battery life left and I use this pretty heavily in the background you’ll see there’s a lot of email and things but there’s a lot of background activity with different apps that I use including the Tesla app and some mapping apps and some ways I can track mileage and things like that and I find that the battery just gets me through the day no problem the tennis max is close its probably thirty minutes or an hour less battery life but because it’s a little bit smaller display and lower resolution I have no issues with battery and the next thing is the display the display actually is much better than people lepton in fact it’s gotten great viewing angles and in fact Id argue it’s the best LCD Apples ever put in a phone and I know some people are going to say I crazy because of that because its lower than 1080p but higher than 720p but what you have is actually a really vibrant display it’s got great viewing angles with great colors and I have no issues this liquid retina in fact is higher pixel density than you get with something like helipad pro and 


everyone loves that display but this display gets all the flack because it’s in this phone but you can’t see the pixels and then you get the added benefit of not having PWM or pulse width modulation that an OLED display has which means that how it controls its brightness and the brightness the higher it is the faster it flickers with a Nolan with an LCD you don’t get the flicker and it won’t harm your eyes or bug your eyes I should say as it does myself that’s about one in 10 people experience that issue so this is kind of the only option other than say an iPhone 8 plus or something along those lines now of course we have the same speed as 


everything else scrolling is nice and smooth opening apps everything’s going to be super fast just like you have in the XS Max and the XS because it’s the same processor so I have no issues there it’s not slow so that’s not really even a compromise and of course you have that lower price as well so the price of this phone is pretty inexpensive especially with the current deals the next thing is the design of the phone and I actually like the design quite a lot it fits perfectly in my hands I don’t like to use a case very often and without a case it feels really good it is a little bit thicker than say the XS Max when you’re using it or the XS and I do find that to



 be a little bit I guess not as nice when you pick up a tennis max but as long as you don’t use one of those it’s not a big deal this is a really nice design it feels very premium in your hands and Ideally enjoy using it also you’ve got the benefit of those colors as well so with all the colors you have nice options especially if you’re not using a base now with the speakers you’re not making a compromise as either so you’ve got the same great speakers and then my favorite thing about the XRis its camera and I know a lot of people say well it only has one camera that no good my favorite thing about it is the camera because it’s very consistent especially for video I find that when I’m filming a video with it the camera colors don’t shift like they do on a XS or a XS Max I’ve filmed a couple videos outside most of them are filmed with the XR because there is no color shift when the colors change you’ll see it get a little bit brighter and darker because every things in full auto but when they change it doesn’t shift the color whereas on the XS Max I recorded my ten our six months later video outside using the XS Max and the colors shift all over the place they get yellow they go blue with the XR I find it much more consistent and I don’t really use the telephoto zoom lens so I have no issues with it.

                                                      Please watching this Video

         

iPhone XR - I keep going back to it iPhone XR - I keep going back to it Reviewed by Rom SAMSUNG on 6/05/2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Advertisement

Powered by Blogger.