Advertisement

Advertisement

Asus ROG Phone II | Cel mai bun telefon al anului? | Unboxing & Review CEL.ro


After playing with a bunch of phones and getting your hands on a bunch of variations from bad models From good models to cheap models to expensive models and so on You still have a chance to be surprised60 I’m talking But be pleasantly surprised and now we have come to a conclusion there are cell phones and Mobile phone What about ASUSRog phone2ProbableThe best phone in the world on paper at least With some dream specifications That is, if you are thinking a little about the perfect phone What you would want to hear well have Jack have RAM have storage space to move fast And these normal A stuff and be built of good premium aluminum stick materials as well Let it not be bent that it does not scratch itself to look in a big way How to reach the perfection of a technology enthusiast for this phone for sure It’s not for everyone But For those who appreciate the technological advance for those who appreciate the evolution let us say so This phone could be the perfect phone And let’s show you why I believe this Forget all Do not forget to subscribe and activate notifications and then enter the slash gear. Ro Giveaway to sign up for the contest before but Boxing this phone I’d like to tell you that On the market and variant with 12 GB RAM and a Terra internal storage space I also have a block here It is 8 GB RAM 128 GB internal storage space First of all I would like you to look At this box The impression that it is Simply Something power cell from a video game with a shuttle coming to earth to kill us all And so on This phone ASUS Hippo Why Because Have you seen any other products please They have that specific design Here We have a click We give easy It is triangular We lower the lid Serbs in reverse And we are welcomed by A cover please my case Lots of little piglet Let’s see what it looks like Be careful hereby Details Are Inside this Cover or this one Bumper How do you want to tell her I set it aside because I obviously want to test Let’s see what we have here YouTube User manual We have one here in the ass Wow Type c USB charger you write Republic of Gamers Get the plastic The part How opulent He can denote This charger writes republic of gamers is a Battery charger USB type c 5v 3 amps9 volts 3 amps 12V 2.5 amps Not even this phone Loading Over At 30 money Eyes cable With textile protection Because We can’t have a cable Simply rubber It’s a cable Which has the sign of arrogant How on the jack That’s what I call attention For details You will leave far to see what we have here Okay I’m done with that box too Food stand This Fat stand It lets you use the fan you don’t come to in the marathon yet There are two reserves here Tires and I’ll show you immediately what these two tire reserves use Head phones from ASUS And fixed those headphones from Zen one 6 are You allow me to be a little junk A little bit of everything Well, what are you doing to me Asu You give me the phone in a gorgeous box Give me a apricot As far as futurism is concerned, but even if it doesn’t protect that phone the map is fine You give me an unboxing experience Fill And you a chicken some headphones Missing white Some headphones that do not write rosy some headphones that are not black Some headphones that don’t fit With all the Aesthetics To this phone and this package More beautiful It’s not nice because I had some expectations These are some of the few headphones Stop I can listen to music With a very, very, very great pleasure And then I will not comment I will not comment but I was a little junk Let’s just have a little more until we get to the phone That’s what a cooler looks like For a mobile phone What do you want more than that? What you can want more than that This It’s a cooler For mobile phone Mango 


And let’s not say that It has logoagbnamely Somehow I feel like that power inside me doesn’t give me This is the imaginary power, though The pleasure I have right now In which I undo The box with you is huge Why should I lie to you I’m really late mute And this is the first time I get my hands on this and I don’t forget USB type cUFO exchange Jack Because Obviously you don’t want to have the charging plug and the headphone jack on the left of the phone I’d have the phone here If you stay that way and you’re playing How to have you Be upset The plug That’s how you get them Bottom Seems fair Tie the ass aside And finally we get to the phone I removed the phone from Box  To miss Very interesting at the first bath Okay show Incredibly interesting Not very interesting Must Rinse your eyes With this phone Look a little Pay attention to details on this These here We have little aluminum Glass Please log And these little details Which changes them color Depending on how it beats The light Two flashesWeather48 megapixels Dalkia sea Let’s look at that too Girl Wow boy Why it looks Loudspeaker 1 Loudspeaker 2 Arrangements Rio I like very very much Is the phone symmetrical Selfie camera power button volume buttons If you are here careful Here are two R Triggers Practically You’re doing this Boo Boo And you’re playing And you can configure them I mean you have Trigger copying controller Integrated into the phone frame Here It’s a tire I said That reserves came to you These reserves Are For this tire You get it out And here is the port For cooler Like this Spa You’ve seen how to light it We have to play We have to play what we are going to get into especially as To activate Let’s get him down And we play a little more That’s how the phone looks like we have a fingerprint magnet Dedicated skin For Make a phone call He told you the perfect phone didn’t ring Wait a minute That’s what we’re talking about ASUS rog phone 2It’s good now we see the phone even closer before talking about screens I would like to test This Slash Case Cover Flash case She likes something because she’s pretty Flexible Obviously the phone is a fingerprint magnet that na You have nothing to do But design seems to me a lot Futurism good It also resembles rog phone 1 just that I like this one more Has something more has something extra Fingerprint sensor on screen It works pretty fast From my point of view How Once Ready It opened One more aspect I love this phone It’s his weight It is somewhere at 240 g and is simply one Mammoth made of glass and aluminum What do you want to say more than that because this is the truth Let’s talk about the screen we have a panel I have a Ogled 6.50 and 9 inches diagonally without full HD solution plus 300 density191 pixels per inch If you stay Thinking on paper is not extraordinary It’s not even a screen. Wow. I mean, they could work With density or use a panel with a density that will increase But Thanks for me because I do not see pixels even if I get closer to the screen I do not see pixel That’s why I’m not even interested Density will now have onions 3 100 8%Hdr10Refresh rates of 120 maps And shut up Sensing 240 maps This means that In addition to the fact that the display is moving Very fluid when in the mode120 maps Digitizer where it responds Super Quick to order Basically you have the complete package not necessarily for gaming and the interface when you want to I button the phone navigate from one menu to the other you walk around here through the menu open an application look Than Fast and good Moves And this experience I met before The One Plus And I leave the A1000But show me Black Shark 2 Just had Digitizer very fast Not the screen I want to show you a little thing about the display Which we find in the settings In the display table We can chooseManual60 90 or 120 maps Which I think Extraordinary but considering the battery Which is very, very big, meaning we have 6,000 milliamps on a phone Powerful with 120 maps You really won’t have any problems either May be You’re going to get him He once uploaded it a day This is obvious if you don’t just play on it and just use it as a human Usual as a normal man Okay now I have generalized that We are all normal but I mean not to abuse On the phone to keep him open a new stop with the screen to play on him Because then yes the battery will go away but Context of use mixed You can sit quietly with him on 120 maps and I left him 120 on the button for a few good hours And I still have 71%It was not uploaded up to 100%This is what I want Underline As for the interface We have a custom interface or skin From ASUS Unfortunately the phone comes with Android 9. I would like to see an update to Android 10InsteadThe security match is Somewhat old ideas from October 1, 2019I’d like to show you one more thing It’s about the interface Which I love her and I hate her at the same time And let me tell you why I love hermit’s good I like Wallpaper with water Let me know immediately Why I like wallpaper In these icons Simply Shout  Futurism namely Literally What you want more than iconic silhouettes With neon that’s just what you want Now to tell you what I don’t like I don’t like it when the icons don’t have any consistency namely System icons look great But the Turkish side say so Have  Any mask around but gift Some are black and some are white From my point of view Something’s wrong Because we’re talking about design and so on At the top we have settings Fast A swipe One down Search for swipe apps up The drawer with applications To the left of everything we have a Google being that is always welcome from my point of view because it moves quite well And depending on why Read It will give you relevant content Let’s show you a thing And we’ll talk about X mode later But here’s what happens when I press x Here’s how the wallpaper changes Wine icons Tomatoes If we enter the geek bench 5We’re going here We go to mounting history as usual 768 points in single Core and 2005One hundred 56 points in multicore Let’s see us also An Tutu benchmark How did it go?495 thousand 382 points and Here lives displayed scores for the others Categories also started a game of Page a pub game Better said So far the phone has moved exceptionally without a lag with absolutely nothing And the screen is given On 120 maps Look how much Pine tree It’s moving before you jump on the plane, I’d like to show you these Options for Air triggers Pratik Get what two buttons you put them anywhere on the interface And press x And now I For example in a set I can take a test to make sense And the Trigger ul Let’s see how the options from Settings are given to maximum man Here’s how it shoots That’s how you shoot That’s how you target Bombs ready You seem to me Very much this What are two arteries I don’t know why someone didn’t think of doing them earlier Somehow you have to get used to them Because you tend to hit the phone and when you target You press it like that and Basically your finger slides on the screen and the target flies So you have to be slimmer With those two buttons Please improper buttons said buttons Obviously you can do live streaming on a country-by-country basis And most of all I like this record function 3 2 1 Ready Now record Practically The sound of the game And from Playful it is registered Good Let’s play and asphalt 9 unfortunately had to How it moves So it is My favorite experience right now is why I lie to you about car games I wanted to play music but for obvious reasons Clime and so on I can’t show you How I’m playing On the music Wait, I don’t know how you do Vandici vibrates the phone Feels like one feels X box or PS controller When you hit a car or when you hit a wall Well that would be about gaming on this phone not that it would be an extraordinarily big difference This And a white flagship on the marketInstead 120-screen screen And panels that respond to 240 maps make this phone An experience Completely a different gaming experience These two arteries Which are embedded in Phone frame I give you two extra buttons that you can customize with what you want and if you want You can buy it Accessories like Gamepad like this one But the fan came in the fan package is made of plastic And something like that comes out of the phone and you have to pull out this book Piece of rubber on 

Asus ROG Phone II | Cel mai bun telefon al anului? | Unboxing & Review CEL.ro

the phone This piece protects Connector sit’s the fan and you put something like this practically Play plugin made a Click You can secure more with that Enjoy the fan And the light rgb It’s okay Look na at the end of this video and ASUS rog phone 2 multiset Mouth headset why should I like your phone so much and From my point of view it is crumbling to a single chapter Room can be normal if you are thinking of a phone Gaming camera It’s not the strength or the camera It’s not the focus of this handset but on The other side Practically All that can be better As far as technology can go To offer In 2019I think Honestly the perfect phone for Example friends who are passionate about technology and want something super futuristic so first impression  Which I had when I looked at this one Was Cyberpunk game 2037 7Cyberpunk 2.077Somehow it is Something to my taste technology the future augmented closet Walkman intrigues and so on But the aesthetics of the game from my point of view fits in brilliantly With this Phone finally the thing I love about this phone is the jack And as a bonus isle headphones in the package that sound very good so it doesn’t matter if you play you watch Netflix YouTube or any other content you watch you will have a very good audio experience It is the complete package for multimedia games and even the quality of the pictures is quite good but it is not approaching In the Samsung iPhone pixel segment and so on if you have a little imagination and a tripod and You want to use something Photo editing applications on me will be able to take some great frames Super interesting so much for today until next time.
Asus ROG Phone II | Cel mai bun telefon al anului? | Unboxing & Review CEL.ro Asus ROG Phone II | Cel mai bun telefon al anului? | Unboxing & Review CEL.ro Reviewed by Rom SAMSUNG on 12/28/2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Advertisement

Powered by Blogger.